View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 07:07 PM

Default Re: Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting

[ QUOTE ]

dude,join a game right this moment, there are tons of fish, always will be, there is a never ending supply of addicted, terrible players...maybe you're just writing this to make urself feel better bc you suck....the reason i dont know a lotta rec. players now is bc i grad college....i guaruntee every college is full of kids learning bout online poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, so your making the arguement that poker hasn't been less profitable for the average player over the past year? So lets say I suck, if I made money before, and don't now, wouldn't that just prove my point? (which is online poker is getting becoming less and less of cash cow for average players).

Let's say I have never gotten any better at poker.
-When I joined 2+2, I could have made a very nice living multi-tabling party SNGs.
-A year later, I could have made a very nice living playing 6max MSNL playing 20-30 hours a week
-Last year, I made enough to live on (I didn't live on it), playing a few MTTs after work and the occasional weekend.

So, tell me how many of those things I could do now, if my skills stayed the same?

Is poker profitable for good players, yes
Has it becoming less and less profitable over time, yes
will that continue, I see no reason why it is going to change.