Old 03-26-2007, 04:07 PM

Default Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
qu*st**n:

m*y w* p*st *n h*br*w?

* d*n't th*nk *t h*s *ny v*w*ls

[/ QUOTE ]

*************MINI-EVENT*************

You all continue traveling. Suddenly, you see Econophile double over in pain and start vomiting profusely by the side of the road. Econophile's vote will count as 0 for today and he will not receive a personal event tonight. Further struggle may spread the seemingly mild poison further! (By this I mean he still may not post using vowels though if he breaks the rule again, more severe symptoms will show.)

[ QUOTE ]
I w-nt t- v-t- DMK b-c-_s- h- -s try-ng t- -nd d-y b-t - w-_ld b- lynch-d -nd - -m v-ll-g-r,

[/ QUOTE ]

You all continue traveling. Suddenly, you see Chim17 double over in pain and start vomiting profusely by the side of the road. Chim17's vote will count as 0 for today and he will not receive a personal event tonight. Further struggle may spread the seemingly mild poison further! (By this I mean he still may not post using vowels though if he breaks the rule again, more severe symptoms will show.)

[ QUOTE ]
D-NE P-ST-NG T-D-Y. P-ST-NG H-S N-G-T-V- -XP-CT-D V-L--.

[/ QUOTE ]

You all continue traveling. Suddenly, you see Neil S double over in pain and start vomiting profusely by the side of the road. Neil S's vote will count as 0 for today and he will not receive a personal event tonight. Further struggle may spread the seemingly mild poison further! (By this I mean he still may not post using vowels though if he breaks the rule again, more severe symptoms will show.)

[ QUOTE ]
*w*s*m* ... * f*n*lly g*t c**ght *p *nd h*v* 2 p*st l*k* th*s.

M*ts w*ll N*T v*t* 4 th* f*ll*w*ng p**pl* 2d*y (vllgrs):
l*ck*y
IY

[/ QUOTE ]

You all continue traveling. Suddenly, you see Metsandfinsfan double over in pain and start vomiting profusely by the side of the road. Metsandfinsfan's vote will count as 0 for today and he will not receive a personal event tonight. Further struggle may spread the seemingly mild poison further! (By this I mean he still may not post using vowels though if he breaks the rule again, more severe symptoms will show.)