View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 10:22 AM

Default i\'m a huge calling station

i have some 40 hands on the villains but they are meaningless because the game was 3 and 4 handed for while. so for example 60/30 doesn't necessarily mean the villain is a maniac. from the stats and observing the players i could gather that the button is a lag or a tag and the bb is passive and possibly loose. i felt kind of silly just calling throughout the hand, any suggestions?

5 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button 3-bets</font>, SB folds, BB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (9.67SB, 3 players)
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6.33BB, 3 players)
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

River: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (9.33BB, 3 players)

Results:
Final pot: 12.33BB