View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 11:22 PM

Default Just got my account deactivated at UB

So after a year of hiatus on Internet Poker (playing seriously anyway), decided to sign with UB for RB. After 48 hours, they decided to deactivate my account cause I failed security check. (Must be something new? Never had this problem with Full Tilt, PS and PP - kinda pissed me off a bit.)

So now they're asking for a copy of my Credit Card (back and front, among other stuff) and that's a problem - I destroyed my CC. I only use my CC for internet purposes (such as subscriptions or World of Warcraft, gaming, etc) and never needed it in the physical world - besides, would suck to have it stolen and stuff. I still have the monthly statements sent to me.

1) Would this be a legitimate reason in their eyes (or yours) of me not being able to provide a copy of the CC?

2) And if they deny this reason, and my account remains deactivated, would I be able to get refund on my money or at least my initial deposit?

I already wrote an email back to them concerning this issue, just wanted to know the community's thoughts on this.