View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 09:50 PM

Default Result

[ QUOTE ]
I hate your flop play.

we have an action flop, lots of ways for people to call with worse hands, you have good equity with 8 outs to a straight, 2 trips outs that do not complete the flush. we really don't mind putting a couple bets in on the flop with draws padding the pot.

c/r out of position puts you in this nasty position on the turn, where you absolutely have to give up initiative and now top pair/two pair/set hands can make you fold what could possibly be a clean 10 outer. the turn sucks.. you can probably fold there because of chopping problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew I completely blew this hand. I got away with the flop check raise which I should not of after seeing there hands. Then the turn was terrible so I had no choice but to fold.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is SB with J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, CO calls, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB folds, CO calls, Button calls.

Turn: (5 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero folds, CO calls.

River: (9 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
CO checks, Button checks.

Final Pot: 9 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
CO has Td Qs (two pair, queens and tens).
Button has 9s Qc (two pair, queens and nines).
Outcome: CO wins 9 BB. </font>

Never gave myself a chance to win I played it so bad. I got what I deserved.