View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 10:01 PM

Default Re: Is there anything more ridonkulous than the mid-limits in AC?

[ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I really miss the Borg. This post reminds me of the time when Drew (before he became solid, he was still wasn't so great at reading hands back then - times have changed), Action Bob, hot Lorie and me played 5 way 40/80 vs a series of guys who were sitting at the wrong table. Bob got the worst of it out of the four of us IIRC, but time and time again the 5th player was eaten alive. Ahhhhh the gold old days....

[/ QUOTE ]

Would that be the same session where I couldn't let go of top pair Jacks against hottie Lorie's obvious set of deuces, and ended up catching runner runner Jacks full? Hee hee damn I run gooot. Action Bob runs so bad - he is rock tight but MAN he does he take some horrid beats.

I haven't seen Lorie much lately. I don't miss her action, though I do miss her rack. As for you TT, I miss neither your action nor your rack, though it would be nice if you could drop in and visit us East Coast degenerates from time to time.