View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 04:26 PM

Default Re: The Well: ikestoys

[ QUOTE ]
How old are you? Where do you live? What do you do?

Just some general background really.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just turned 21. I go to the University of Michigan and was raised just east of Ann Arbor. I am a biomedical engineering major hoping to get into med school to become a surgeon. I don't really hope to be a pro player for life, I just want to use it as a bridge to live more comfortably as a student.

For extracurricular stuff, I just got done shooting one of the worst rounds of golf I've ever played. I play soccer, in fact I worked out with the varsity squad this winter. I've got an inside track to walk on this fall. I've won a national championship on the collegiate club level.

Meh, I was always really athletic, I lettered in three sports (track,football,soccer) in high school, was first team all-state. I love playing pretty much any sport.

I have a gf and we've been together entirely too long, but I haven't been able to get rid of her yet [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. She goes to Princeton but I can visit a lot more b/c of poker. Other than that, I dunno, I'm pretty normal suburban kid.

Oh, and I streaked across the field across from my apt yesterday, that was pretty cool