View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 05:18 AM

Default Re: Beat: lost my rent money

Gambling addictions are pretty powerful. I think people that don't have one tend to underestimate them. Hence all the people making fun of jimm in this thread. I had one myself, but it wasn't quite as ingrained as jimm's, plus I'm better at poker, and I think I've managed to cure it on my own to the point that I can play poker for a living without too much worry of a relapse.

Jimm though, you seriously do just need to quit forever. You're sooooo far from being able to manage a BR properly that you have no idea. And that's if you were a winning player to begin with (which I don't believe you were).

You seriously should uninstall all the poker programs off your computer. Then send messages to all the major poker sites saying that you're a degenerate who's highly likely to send funds that you don't have and screw them out of the difference and recommend they ban you for life. Then, after all that, get in GA.

Or just redeposit, switch to Stars, look for "iggymcfly" and sit to his left. Whatever.