View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 01:58 AM

Default Re: ZeeJustin claims Angleshooting by known pro in 50K Horse

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who finds it incredible this kid expects a sympathetic audience when he whines about being hustled at the felt?

Another thing I'm really tired of are these ignorant tards (in this case in the Full Contact Forum) who keep trying to polish Justin's image with repeated banalities to the effect of "he came clean and admitted his wrong, it's time to forgive him". No he didn't come clean he was caught, no he didn't admit his wrong without qualifying the mea culpa, no it's not time to forget about his fraud.

I hate living in a society where the average person is so gullible and indifferent to reason that a guy like ZeeJustin would even conceive of soliciting sympathy from some of the very same people he would still be defrauding if he hadn't been outed.

You one dimensional immediate gratification monkeys so gung ho about "forgiveness" should Google "Michael Milken" sometime. Maybe then you'll understand why even minimally informed people are so disgusted by you. More than likely you won't however.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Moran. Ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll tell you what Copernicus, when you can spell stoopid without looking at your friend's tee-shirt you get to have an opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Google image "moran" you moran.

NCAces