View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 06:04 AM

Default Re: Which Groups *DO NOT* Deserve a Seat on the PPA Board?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I multitable (either 4 $.05/$.1 NL or 2 $1.25 10 table tourneys) for an hour or so a day, congrats on your plan of making a site I would not enjoy playing on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no problem with anyone multi-tabling to your hearts and bankrolls limits, BUT IMPO you're going to have to do it without all the hand histories and software aids.

D$D

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you consider to be unusable aides?

I use PT for cash games, but only to records win/loss rate and study my old hands. I do have PAHUD as well, but rarely use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope it is no more effective than the mythical "hole card" spyware, but there is a HUD linked to a leased database currently being marketed. I will not post the name as I do not feel like assisting what I consider cheating.

But for around $25 a month you no longer have to take the time and expense to datamine any levels and build your own databases.

Given the value of the efforts from the datamines to expose the cheating in the recent scandals I have no idea how you put an end to the abortion of poker and still manage to keep an eye on the site operators. I would love to suggest regualtion would be a panecia but I have no such faith in a government run system with the combined effiency of the DMV and the "customer service" of the IRS.

D$D