View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 06:46 AM

Default Re: 25NL JJ vs K high flop

[ QUOTE ]
Yes that is why I dont want too raise cause I will fold out any hands I beat and I loose value. But I honestly think if you want too continue in this hand you must raise it up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your hand is too weak to get much value from on this board unless opponent is totally clueless that bet is the most value you are getting other than just calling down. The problem with calling down is it will wind up getting yourself value towned a whole lot more. You won't necessarily fold out a hand you beat either.

Winning pots without showdown is good in no limit.

[ QUOTE ]
And the donk lead isnt super weak IMO, there is a big diffrence in min bet leads and like 1/3 size pot leads. A min bet lead I´m raising with 72 off here and expect a fold 99,99% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]40/15 called a 3bet and leads out on this flop. It's weak. If this is how he plays AK/KQ, whatever. I don't think so. Could be up against QQ and in that case raising and betting turn is a major victory (edit: in a 3bet pot I think betting the turn if you get called is fine). Unless you get called down ldo. But if he calls down with QQ then he'll do it with 99 or TT too.

edit: I edited this a lot, heh.