View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 02:42 PM

Default Re: Turning 35, or Starting the Back 9

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All I can say is that given your response, you've got a long way to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there something I'm not picking up on here??

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me for butting in here but what you are missing is that you are being an ahole, or at least that its the way it is coming across. When you put things into a message like "NOOOOOOOOO Really" it puts the picture of an ahole right next to you. Doesn't really matter if that is what you are trying to do or not, that is the way it seems to to others.

Everyone else is trying really hard to be nice about things and not call you names (because we are civilized here in the Lounge) but I think that is what is going on.

This reminds me so much of the confrontation I had with a guy a few months ago. He thought he was being treated a certain way because he was a minority and the only reason he was having a problem was because he was being an ahole.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not being an ahole as you say. For the umpteeth time, that was my take on the post. I originally tried to make it a one line response but Katy & Mrytle wanted to know more. Voila!!! I wrote more. Not intended to be attcking or calloused...simply an observation. Is there an echo in here?

I used that "NOOOOOOOOO Really" line because Myrtle was being arrogant just like he said he was. I was just agreeing with him.