View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 02:34 PM

Default Re: Turning 35, or Starting the Back 9

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I thought I was being understanding of your situation with my response, not pulling you up by the short hairs.

[/ QUOTE ]

What 'situation' might that be?

[ QUOTE ]
All I can say is that given your response, you've got a long way to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there something I'm not picking up on here??

[/ QUOTE ]

The "situation" that I was speaking about was the fact that other posters climbed right up your arse (understandable, given the tenor of your response, IMO).

Brad,

Yes, there's a lot (IMO) that you're not picking up on here. Let me try another it another way.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

I will say this only one more time........

You need to re-read this whole string with an open mind, and you need to look within yourself as to why you've said what you've said.

Then perhaps you can begin to comprehend why some others (and I am NOT one of them) have been less than kind in responding to what you've written.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't post in this forum very much...only cruise thru occasionally but I only expressed an opinion about Kilgore's post. Right, wrong, or otherwise...just an opinion. Nothing more & nothing less.

Have I offended you in some way? You keep insinuating that I should be gaining something from reading your posts...like some sort of enlightenment or something?

As for the "other posters climbed right up your arse" comment..I didn't really think anything of it. Who cares if they don't agree with me. Do you see me whining about it? It is an internet message board afterall.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have NOT offended me in any way at all.....

But, as the Bard said.....

"Methinks thou doth protest too much"