View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 02:28 AM

Default Re: HSNL [censored] THREAD NOVEMBER

I must also say I only deposited 30k this year so these crazy degen runs were all from profit no matter how bad you guys want me to lose. If I was smart I would of had at least 250k of profit this year, but going into last month and a half I was dead even this year. As Ansky witnessed me going on a 70k downswing betting on the serial numbers of a dollar bill, although he might not remeber cause he was banging some hot french chick. Note to all other members be a lot wiser with your money because as you can see the games aren't as easy as they once were go buy a house, and invest your money like I have. You don't want to turn into a grimstarr or one of the other countless players that have nothing to show from poker. I think every person in this forum should be able to retire by the time that they are 25 if they wanted to, and thats really fking cool if you ask me. Hopefully I never relapse, and stay clear of my degen ways.

Thanks for your time and support btw these are not serious posts are you all fking idiots =)