View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: JJ vs. thac - NL$100

Okay, AZ didn't really describe our history well. Here are the three hands we've played together that I feel are meaningful. I have AZ at 21/15 over 500 hands. He seems to want to sit at my tables but maybe that's because I have good table selection and there's always some fish at my tables (or maybe I'm the fish).

These hands are in sequential order, the hand in the OP was after all of these.

------------------
HAND #1
------------------
<font color="blue">This was the first hand I have played with AZ, I figured he knew I was raising the limper light. He knows me, and I know him, and we both know we're decent 2+2 regulars. So I shove and he folds.</font>
Full Tilt Poker, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $131.15
SB: $98.50
BB: $112.90
UTG: $31.50
MP: $343.20
CO: $112.05

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
2 folds, CO calls $1, <font color="red">Hero raises to $5</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $14</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $131.15 and is All-In</font>, SB folds

Results: $30 Pot
Hero mucked A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and WON $30 (+$16 NET)

------------------
HAND #2
------------------
<font color="blue">This is the hand AZ talked about in his OP. I feel that the action of this hand is important in deciding Hero's turn line in the OP. It played out pretty standard but it's pretty good to see how it went in.</font>
Full Tilt Poker, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players

BTN: $194.85
SB: $109.20
BB: $136.15
UTG: $60.35
MP: $165.30
Hero (CO): $100

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $4</font>, BTN calls $4, SB folds, BB calls $3

Flop: ($12.50) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $11</font>, BTN folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $38</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $96 and is All-In</font>, BB calls $58

Turn: ($204.50) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($204.50) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $204.50 Pot ($3 Rake)
BB showed K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Twos) and LOST (-$100 NET)
Hero showed J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pair, Jacks and Tens) and WON $201.50 (+$101.50 NET)

------------------
HAND #3
------------------
<font color="blue">This was a hand where I didn't feel AZ was bluffing, and after he won the pot he said something like "The double barrel took it down." or something similar. Something to mention that he knew I was floating pretty light.</font>
Full Tilt Poker, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players

Hero (BTN): $235.05
SB: $145.50
BB: $236.05
UTG: $100
CO: $241.65

Pre-Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $3.50</font>, CO folds, Hero calls $3.50, SB folds, BB calls $2.50

Flop: ($11) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $8</font>, Hero calls $8, BB folds

Turn: ($27) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets $18</font>, Hero folds

Results: $27 Pot ($1.35 Rake)
UTG mucked and WON $25.65 (+$14.15 NET)

----

So with that I'll let you guys discuss further.