View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 01:30 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
Is there going to be any way to adjust your Multi table ratio to see your hourly rate for each query? I would like to see my hourly rate when I'm 4 tabling compared to 8 tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

The data is there so it is definitely possible but not built into the program yet.

[ QUOTE ]
This software needs the ability to import databases produced by other similar software like PT or PokerOffice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet but I will add importing from PT an PO. Right now you'll need to export the hands and then import into HM.

[ QUOTE ]
RVG I keep getting a message that say's " an error occurred: An item with the same key has already been added" when using the the players page

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of those annoying bugs I've been trying to kill in the new build. No fix just yet but I'll get you one soon. Do you happen to import from two machines at once? Just want to see if that might be the root cause although it really shouldn't cause an issue.

[ QUOTE ]
Does your software has a replayer? If yes, would it be possible to include a function to save the HH of a specific hand to a predefined folder out of the replayer??

[/ QUOTE ]

It does have a replayer although it does not work in the latest public build. You will be able to add notes / see stats / mark hands but right now it is just a replayer.

Still working on a few optimizations - I think you'll be pretty amazed at the performance once this new build is released.

rvg