View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Re: A Critique of Rothbardian Natural Rights (sorta long)

[ QUOTE ]
You know...you Acists remind me so much of Marxists. You just hate the current system (e.g. your view that way have civil war and fascism everywhere, and your refusal to distinguish between degrees of these things) so much you refuse to believe all the evidence that your cure is worse than the disease. Your views are, imo, ultimately based on hope, and having a political discussion with you isn't, even in principle, going to change your mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

it must be my refusal to automatically accept everything you say at face which explains the reason why i can't buy into your way.

I'd also probably bet iv changed my mind on major issues like religion and politics more than anyone on this board so i wouldnt bank on the idea im impossible to persuade.

What i also find funny about your post is you are the one essentially giving up and somehow you're trying to scapegoat me for that when you really haven't made the best case you can or made concessions. If i dont understand the differences of things then why are you incapable of making the differences more clear? Why make a post like this instead of a post explaining something of substance?