View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 02:08 PM

Default Re: A Critique of Rothbardian Natural Rights (sorta long)

[ QUOTE ]
You know...you Acists remind me so much of Marxists. You just hate the current system (e.g. your view that way have civil war and fascism everywhere, and your refusal to distinguish between degrees of these things) so much you refuse to believe all the evidence that your cure is worse than the disease. Your views are, imo, ultimately based on hope, and having a political discussion with you isn't, even in principle, going to change your mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, you statists remind me so much of last centuries statists. You just cant conceptualize anything but the current system (e.g. your view that there will be violence and civil war and fascism inevitably under any other sort of system) so much that you refuse to listen to all the arguments about the evils of the state, and you dont realize this disease, while slow in progression, is still killing you. Your ideas are based are, imo, ultimately based on laziness and fear of change, and having a political discussions with you isn't, even in principle, going to change your mind.

Is it less condescending/more convincing when I do it? You know, the whole summarily dismiss your entire viewpoint because you are a failure as a human bit?