View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 10:56 PM

Default Re: TR:Tripping on shrooms+the cops.

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't he well within his rights to do so anyway seeing as you were breaking the law? If I got caught smoking in the street I'm really not going to get worked up about being taken to the police station.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes but he didn't say a word about taking anyone in until I didn't want to talk. Threatening to take me in so that I'll talk is a little ridiculous, even if it is completely standard.

[ QUOTE ]

In what country do they just call your parents and dont give tickets or anything if you take drugs? And also if this happened in America, I thought these situations always end up in gunfights.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's America, but a lot of cops will just give you a warning if it's a small amount and/or your first offense.

[ QUOTE ]

Just because you get some shrooms you HAVE to take them that night, even when it's obvious the environment is not conducive to a very fun trip?

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh we all know it was a bad idea, but we were all too excited to really care...

Who's to say I wasn't tripping? I ate around 2 grams through the course of the night, and they were some pretty good shrooms. I mean, if I wasn't tripping, then what was I feeling?