View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 01:37 PM

Default Re: My First, And Perhaps Only, Statement About Absolute

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow Ikestoys. Your post is rather telling. For an increase in monetary gain of a mere 5k, you are willing to overlook a cheater/lier/fraudster gaining 40 times that amount - 200k. This sounds likes a radically capitalistic view, in which the only motivation is monetary gain. How is this morally different than accepting 5k from AP to cover up, or look the other way? It is no wonder that corporations in our soceity are allowed to get away with whatever they wish for profit. Because so many live only for monetary profit, and not for enrichment of life as a whole. "As long as I get mine, why should I care how they got theirs". Just a sad way to view the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

that wasn't the question... the question was if someone I hate has to get 200k for me to get an extra 5k. Because I don't live to spite other people, I'd take the 5k.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well. You didnt explain that you isolated this question with no regards to the context of the question (AP scandal). And that you chose C because you so nobly refuse to give in to spite. An inteligent person would realize the context the question was asked in, and answer accordingly. Coincendently, you are a big advocate of playing on Absolute poker and making any profit you can. Nothing to do with spite there.