View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 05:20 AM

Default Re: SSNL - December Goals ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Try playing some 2/4. You might find that in adjusting to a tougher game, you plug up some leaks in the smaller game without realizing it.

I think you have to play above your comfort zone every now and again. How else does your comfort zone get any bigger? Challenge yourself!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I know!!! but adjusting to 200nl was a [censored] nightmare until I started table selecting. I would just get into ridiculous spots 3betting aggro regs and was constantly getting outplayed. its like I finally feel comfortable now, so why not grind it out for a while and bank some easy money? I feel almost like I deserve a break after the 2-3 week adjusting period to 200nl that really stressed me out. maybe I'll throw 1 table of 400nl into the mix, just for you nath.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I don't mean to pressure you into something you're not ready for or anything. You should feel steady about your play at 200 before moving up. But you have to be careful not to become too comfortable, because then you start bringing your B game and you stop improving.