View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 02:03 PM

Default Moscow Millions Satellite- 3 hands

Hi, everybody. Just came home from Moscow Millions Satellite. $230 buy-in(2500 chips), $200 rebuy /add-on(2500/5000 chips). 58 entrants, first 3 or 4 (maybe more) receive ticket to the Moscow Millions Main Event ($10 000 buy-in)

I have some questions about hands I played and it would be nice if you could help me with your comments.

I post a few hands together because players and tournament are the same so it is easier to analyze.

Hand 1. Blinds $50-$100, rebuy period.

Hero is on BB with 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3500 chips). MP2($5000 in chips) is a very aggressive and very loose player. He was caught bluffing for several times, made many rebuys and raised very often with medium and bad hands.

Hero has a tight player image.

<font color="red"> MP2 raises to $300</font>, everybody folds, Hero Calls $200.
Flop($700) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Hero checks, MP2 checks

Turn($700) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Hero bets $300, MP2 calls $300

River($1300) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Hero notices that MP2 holds all his chips in his hand as if he is going to push all-in. MP2 notices that hero notices and asks if Hero would like to push. I thought it was a sign of a weak hand, but anyway

Hero bets $1500, MP2 calls 1500.

Earlier I had the same situation with this player, I had 55 on a Q85 rainbow board and I lead on the flop and on the turn we went all-in(he had QQ), so he knows I usually lead with my sets. Should I really lead in this hand again? Or checking flop is good here? He knows that I'm a solid player, so I'm more likely to hit K or Q on the flop than him.

Hand2. Blinds $200-$400 rebuy period has just ended.

Hero has A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] on the button with $12 000 chips. Everybody folds to MP1($8100 in chips) who calls $400. MP1 is a very strange player from England. He played many hands, so he can be considered rather loose preflop and aggressive postflop. He was rather hard to read, because he pushed all-in and called big shoves with just a small FD.

So, everybody folds to Hero, who raises $1600, SB and BB fold,MP1 calls

Flop($3800) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
MP1 bets $3000, Hero raises to $6500, MP1 calls $3500 and is all-in.

How would you play this hand? Would you call or raise preflop? Would you raise on the flop?

Hand 3. Blinds $300-$600.

Hero($3300) is MP1 with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] .UTG+1($20 000) limps, 2 fold, Hero?

UTG+1 is a player from Hand2. There are several very aggressive players with big stacks sitting after Hero that are very likely to call his shove.