View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 02:29 PM

Default Re: NBA over/under win totals

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't touch that Houston over. A lot of things need to go right for a team to win 55 games. They could easily have a good/decent year and still win between 48-54.

I really like Atlanta under and Minnesota over. The Atlanta total should not be higher then a team like Milwaukee. The Minnesota total is just too low, and is an overreaction to the Garnett trade. They will not be a good team, but they could play really poorly and still stumble into 20 something wins, and there is always the possibility that they show better then what people expect and win around 30.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. houston is def to b v good. but generally i dont like betting on teams to be 50+ wins. theres much less upside. if everything goes right houston wins 60 games. thats a 5 game cushion. i mean if bonzi, scola, alston all show up to play and yao and mcgrady dont get hurt the whole yr

im thinkning atl might be interesting on the under. id have to sit on that one bc i remember last yr i really thot they were going to be a half decent team. either way after toronto over i like atlanta under...