View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Live HSNL strategy Part 1: Sunglasses

[ QUOTE ]
hello - i don't have any experience with these, but saw them metioned on latb a long time ago: www.pokerlenz.com.

here's a quote of their homepage:

"Pokerlenz glasses are specially designed to hide your eyes while allowing maximum light transmission. These are NOT sunglasses, they are designed just for poker. The unique lens coating provides a clear view even in low light conditions, and the wrap style frame provides excellent peripheral vision and keeps your eyes hidden, even from a player sitting right next to you.

If you want the advantage sunglasses provide without straining to see, these poker glasses are the solution. Unlike normal sunglasses whose purpose is to reduce the amount of light transmitted, Pokerlenz glasses let as much light in as possible.

See the FAQ page here for more about why Pokerlenz glasses are the best choice for live poker."

interested to hear if anyone has used them.

[/ QUOTE ]

one of the guys in my live game uses them (lenny from AC, if anyone knows him), and he loves them. i tried them on, and they make everything look bigger and the tint is pretty light. i love everything about them except how they look, i don't like the style.
dlpnyc21