View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 01:38 PM

Default Thread for suggestions on new things to add to PokerStars thru DN

I have not been in contact with Daniel Negreanu since Niagara, where he still seemed open to getting things done for the site immediately if he felt it was right and got the go ahead.

I still feel like there a few things to add to the site in regards to MSNL and HSNL cash game play that would be beneficial, and I would like to hear your suggestions in the hopes that this thread gets forwarded to Negreanu. He hasn't been playing 100/200 NL on Stars lately, so this seems to be the only way.

So, here is what I feel is a necessity:

- HU cashgames for 25/50 and 10/20 NLHE and PLO

Here are random things I thought of that are not a necessity, but deserve to be looked into:

- spreading cashgames SSNL through HSNL which involve an ante
- getting 6max "deep" tables spread at lower stakes than 25/50
- forcing a player to have the minimum buyin for a game to select the "open seat" option

and here are things that are totally random:

- an advanced software option that would allow a player to top off their stack whenever it dipped below 100bb
- mississippi straddles
- half PLH, half PLO games

Please add more suggestions (providing they are good) or voice support for something you see and approve of.

If this thread gets enough traffic we can shoot it over to Daniel and have him look it over and test some stuff out, now that the 25/50 deep 6max games have been running for a while and seem to get good traffic.