View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 07:09 PM

Default I enjoy playing at TRUEPOKER, but I am kind of worried.

hey guys hows it going? Someone told me to come here with my situation. Anyway, my main site is Truepoker. I like the graphics and little avators, Im James Bond [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Anyway, I had an account there a couple of years ago, and I played on it a lot. Well, after the UIEGA law came into effect, I e-mailed TP to delete my account because I was scared of getting arrested. I had used my NETeller account to fund it. Well, my friend told me its not against the law to play poker, only to make deposits from your bank or something like that. I would like to go back to Truepoker, but I dont want my old account because its associated with my old NETeller and Firepay account ect... Would it be OK if I created a new account? Will I get my funds taken away like that one lady on fulltilt poker? I really dont want to be associated with my old NETeller or Firepay account because of the UIEGA. Thanks guys for all of your help and if I am not allowed to make a new account at Truepoker, where should I play?
Steve