View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: 2007 Pac 10 football thread EDIT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fair enough -- at least you outlined your argument. I still totally disagree that they are a better conference, but this is a PAC 10 thread, so I won't take it any farther. Perhaps you should x post this in the SEC thread.

I will be very impressed if USC manages to run the table this year. I'm also looking forward to catching the Cal-Oregon game, which should be awesome (hopefully it will be nationally televised).

I would not be surprised to see UW pull off some upsets this year. They might be top 25 worthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

As an tOSU fan, UW scares the hell out of me for next week.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would think a Buckeyes fan, of all people, would have respect for the SEC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, because last year means the SEC is barely worse than the NFL. This is dumb beyond belief. The Big 10 was crap last year, but Wisconsin and Penn State beat supposedly awesome SEC teams.

When Tennessee beats Cal, or Auburn beats USF at home, I'll give the SEC credit.

In any case, Pac-10 owns.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can give credit to UT for travelling to Cal. Even though they lost, that's more than the other big SEC teams travel or have travelled in quite some time.

Pac 10 (and every other conference) doesn't seem to mind travelling.

It did brighten my day a bit seeing Auburn and Georgia go down. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Florida? Nothing to brag about in beating Troy. I mean, SEC would give absolutely no credit to USC if they beat Troy, would they?

EDIT: I can also give credit to Spurrier for going to a bad school and building them.

I also thoroughly enjoyed Miami getting the crap kicked out of them along with ND. What a great day in CFB!

b