View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 02:44 PM

Default Re: Negreanu > ADZ ? He thinks so..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just to add to my point. The average poker ability of the posters on FCP is fairly damn low.

Surprise?

I dont think so. It's just a frickin fan base. I don't think it's a coincidence that Negreanu is not a god on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I'm curious as to how you arrived at your conclusion that the average poker abilities of the posters on FCP is "fairly damn low." Is this extrapolated from data mined from posters whose location on PokerStars is set to "FCP?" Did you determine it by cherry-picking a few specific FCP posters whose games you do not respect, and deciding that this arbitrary sample is representative of the average?

With deductive reasoning abilities like yours, it saddens me that you're speaking on behalf of 2+2. If I were surveying the "average poker ability of the posters" on 2+2, I'd probably omit you from the sample for failure to qualify as a "poster."

With regard to your comment that you think it's no coincidence that Negreanu is not a god on 2+2, let me see if I have this straight:

<<The average poster on FCP has low poker ability.
The average poster on FCP worships Negreanu as a god.
People with low poker ability tend to have poor taste in gods.
Therefore, Negreanu is a poor excuse for a god.

2+2 does not worship Negreanu (a poor excuse for a god).
Therefore, 2+2 > FCP.>>

Your first problem is that you presume that all people who do NOT worship Negreanu necessarily reflect a higher level of poker ability. There are other ways to suck at poker besides fellating false idols. And what your argument conveniently fails to mention is all the arguably undeserving god worship projected on other personalities around here.

[/ QUOTE ]
did u read the FCP forum this was posted in? its insane to think u need to data mine in order to accurately gauge a persons intellect. those people are [censored] dumb. what is ur fcp screename incidentally?im guessing u love him because hes a christian poker player....true? most of u fcp posters seem like u get a grate deal of comfort from the bible.