View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Running good

yeah I thought so...

I play bad...

BB was crazy aggro...like 25/24 over 100 hands... and BTN was 35/20ish...

I just though there was sneaky play going on....not monsters under the bed...just that I was losing...

fwiw..

Turn was 8d and BB 3/4 potted it...and BTN folded...

Still, I don't like making folds like that and would never normally do it...

One more - Pf ok ? CO is the same opp as BB in above hand

Party Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN): $211.90
SB: $195
BB: $465.52
UTG: $281.85
MP: $24
CO: $230.90

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $8</font>, MP calls $8, <font color="red">CO raises to $36</font>, Hero calls $36, 3 folds, MP calls $16 and is All-In

Flop: ($107) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players - 1 is All-In)
<font color="red">CO bets $80</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $175.90 and is All-In</font> ...

Edited to add:

Vpip..

Looking back I don't know what I put him on given that he completed in the BB... I think it was a brain freeze..and I didn't really think my hand strength through... but a bet, raise and cold call just put me on edge...

BB was so aggro - I think that was the only limped pot I saw him play on 3 tables over the course of 45mins or so .... He started 3betting every open I made, so I had to start adjusting...I wish I just re-raised again...

Oh well