View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 02:24 PM

Default New script: FT Observed hand converter

I posted this in PT's forums, and got the obvious answer i was expecting (can't be done):

full tilt import window only allows 1 directory for importing. i use 2 computers, one for datamining and the other for playing. everytime i'm done playing i have to switch the directory to the network HH folder to have PT import from my network observed hands folder.

first, does PT notice if there are dupilicate hands (if it was datamining me while i was playing, would it load my played HH and me palying on the observed HH? i hope not)

lastly to get around this stupid one directory only import HH window, i can use auto-import, but auto-import, while it looks for multiple directories, only looks for .txt files.

how difficult would it be (since the file is always being accessed by FT) to write a prog to read the contents of the files it finds (.TMP) and write them in a new directory with a .TXT extension, every 5 seconds, and appending changes seen between .TMP and .TXT

i can do this myself, but i wanted to see how feasible it would be, and if others would like it if i uploaded it here when i'm done.

edit: Changed title by request. -Sam