View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Re: Shannon Shorr thinking of quitting ...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah bones, and your the tard with 5k+ posts. i got accounts and no rakeback and i'm beating the games. always have and always will be.

2+2 is 95% know it all losers. mods can ban me any time they feel like but i'm sticking with my words. my only reason for coming here is to get a feel for how most people in the poker world "think". i can easily see i have nothing to worry about.

[/ QUOTE ]

cliffnotes:

everyone here is a bunch of know it all losers.
you can not be a loser by being like this guy and insulting strangers over the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are another know it all dumbass with 10k+ posts. maybe that gives you credibility in these forums but it dont mean squat to me. i said "most".....not "all". once again, another dweeb who cant read.

insults make up 60% of the threads in these pathetic posts. nothing you losers are going to say is going to rattle me. all you guys care about is how witty or what kind of approval you get from your loser know it all peers in here.

i never seen a bigger bunch of dishonorable know it alls in my life. you all get rakeback and what not and still cant beat the games. bunch of bonus mongers.

and salazarrrrrrr........f u 2.