View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 10:59 PM

Default Re: College Football Week 4

[ QUOTE ]
some message board dude who supposedly works for ESPN claims Chad Henne won't even dress for the game. In a way, I think the rest of the team will play better with Mallet at QB since they know they have to play better when he's in there. I'm cautiously optimistic for tomorrow and boiling over with anticipation. This is such big game for both teams but I think a loss is much more devastating for psu.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the Henne thing was mainly BS. Dude was up in the box last week with his leg immobilized. Now he's gonna play this week? I don't see it. And if he was really going to play do you think Lloyd would announce it?

This game scares me a lot. PSU tends to go into a shell on the road and play very conservatively. As others have pointed out, Hart vs. our front 7 is the key to this game. Hopefully Tom Bradley will keep rotating our DL and keep our guys fresh.

Andrew Quarless's return is a HUGE factor for PSU. He's easily PSU's best playmaker and Morelli's safety blanket. He's also a far better blocker than Mickey Shuler/whatever goat roper we trot out at TE.