View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 03:26 AM

Default Re: Heroes 11/19-Things are starting to get good. Wait,what?

The show has entered a point where the plot is only moving because the characters are [censored] RETARDED. Fantastic diy way to shut down Kirsten Bell, so clearly when doing a hostage exchange, you should let her lose.

WAIT, don't you know a magic dude who can shut people's powers down? Wouldn't he be helpful right now? Instead let's use a hose and a dog bath.

I really could do without Hiro moralizing and doing anything other than being a spaz. Everything that was interesting about his character is gone. Now he's just a twit. Also, while it was cool to see time stopped, was there any question it was Adam? As somebody else in this thread mentioned, we don't need to show them reveal the Adam bits to each character, we get it.

WTF @ Parkman have ZERO issues with testing out his powers on his pseudo-daughter that he loves. That's [censored]. I require photoshops where Parkman has pedo-bear's head forthwith.

Bob is the only guy I like on this show anymore, and that's just because he's playing some weird version of the same role he owned on Deadwood.

Having this show on after Chuck, which balances funny/action/suspense/hot chicks much better doesn't really help my perception of Heroes.