View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 01:40 PM

Default Re: Big Break: Mesquite

Bitcho, what are you doing playing all the way out at Coldwater? I thought you went to ASU or something.

JTrout, I'm surprised that you find the talent "less than impressive". Maybe I just didn't watch much of the previous seasons but it just seems way better than what I saw before, and pretty solid in general. I mean considering nerves are probably a big factor in this (not that they haven't played at this level, but they haven't been beamed across the planet and had their every shot preserved for reality TV history). I'm particularly impressed by how well some of them putt.

Yeah, Brian's "claim to fame" is his obnoxious attempt to get onto the LPGA tour to counter Annika playing at Colonial. It's just how he is though. But he's been pretty mature so far on this show and hasn't done anything knuckleheaded. I am pulling for him to win. I guess people drive by his house to see if he won the car, etc., but if the producers are smart they wouldn't give the car out until after the finale airs, and he is allegedly not leaking the results to anyone, although I imagine that would be hard (particularly if you won).