View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: citanul cleaning bbv/b4l discussion/rants

If I get banned for this post, so be it... it just shows how stupid this is (OH NOES!?! I HATE PEOPLE WITH LOW IQs???).

Anyways, banning the use of gay and retarded.... is well, retarded. Gay is an acceptable word, I use it all the damn time to describe my friends who are, you guessed it, gay. Likewise about retarded; I'm not entirely sure when people started to think that was an un-PC term, but it's accurate and has a root in science. This dude has so low of an IQ that he is considered retarded. If I say something or someone is retarded, I'm essentially saying that person isn't very smart and it isn't a knock at retards, it's not like I blame them for being retarded that is just what they are.

Lori is right. If you really want to do this (which I don't think you should be, but whatever) you have to look at the tone of a poster and not the words used. But BBV was supposed to be the place where everyone could act a little immature on 2+2. I'm find it amazing that people are surprised that people act accordingly here.