View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 01:37 AM

Default 7-10$ stolen at the bike: did the floor handle this right?

The other day I was playing 3/6 at the bike, and I had $150 stacked evenly plus a couple bucks i was playing with in my hand. Seat 4 decides to change tables, and I decide to take her seat. Her chips are still there, but I was beginning to slide mine over. She brought half her chips to the other table then came back and got the rest, but when she came to get the rest, she grabbed some of my chips which had spilled, which I noticed when one of my 5 30$ stacks was missing 5 chips. I looked across and the lady at the new table seemed to have a few more chips than she did when at our table. I conferred with other players and they confirmed that I had 5 even stacks. I told the lady I am short and she took my chips and she just went kinda nuts... the dealer called the floor. The dealer said it was my fault for moving my chips too fast and that he could not do anything, then just danced around the table for a minute or two, and I said ah forget it I dont care several times(It was too much drama for a few bucks). Then about 2-3 minutes later the floor comes back and says 'well do you want me to check the cameras?' However, he asked it as if he already knew I was going to say no, and that it would be such a pain for him if he actually had to do it. So did the floor handle this correctly?