Thread: *Dexter* 11/18
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 09:02 PM

Default *Dexter* 11/18

Ok so I was really anxious for new Dexter so made this thread ahead of time.

Any predictions? I'm seeing Dexter breaking up with Lila then Lila trys to kill Dexter, then dexter kills her in the fashion he usually does after revealing to her he's the BHB. OK so most likely it doesn't happen that way but I'm definitely going to gloat about it if some how it plays out like that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

What about Doakes? I'm guessing he's going to be tailing Dexter 24/7 now, it's not like he has a job now, he's going to be even more obsessed with Dexter. Maybe he trys to kill Dexter and Dexter kills him? Although it was hella cool I think it was bad of Dexter to let Doakes know he is up to something, I mean there was at least a chance before that Doakes could finally just say "OK maybe he's a little wierd but not up to anything horrible", not anymore.

As for the super-posse? I don't know what else they can do. They know the BHB is law enforcement but other then that I don't see what leads they have. Well, they know what harbor(s) the BHB used so maybe they interview every law enforcement official with a boat at those harbors? Maybe Deb finds out that Dexter is the killer but destroys the evidence and helps Dexter get off?

Now what do you guys think? Speculate away!

edit: Ok so am I dumb for just now getting this but Lila purposely left that message on Dexter's phone knowing Rita would hear it?