View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 06:54 AM

Default Re: Incident in Jena,La.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you not understand how the media portrays a "white only tree" may be different then how it exists. If the tree just happened to be sat under by white students while blacks sat somewhere else, would you be calling for everyone in the school and on the board to resign?

[/ QUOTE ]

If the concept of a white only tree as "understood" by some or even noone, yes, I object to it, especially if it still happens today when white people must be aware of the grave injustice that have been done to african americans. And on top of it it seems right that african american americans should be able to object to it via protests without police hassling. What's more, from the links I read at least it seems that there was then a form of judicial revenge against african americans which was, at least seemingly, a travesty of justice.

How do you explain noose appearing the next day, if it just happened to be a white only tree accidentally. Your racism is obvious and objectionable to me.

PS You must be a redneck from hicks ville, or, at least, display the same character traits!