View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (11/12 - 500k Buyin - Part 2 Spoilers aho

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i know that this was a huge pot and all, but the fact that they ran it 3 times really takes away from the 'omg' factor of a $750k pot.

i went from being like, "ZOMG, what a sick hand for all that cash to, oh, they're running it 3 times, kind of meh"

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I know they do it because they hedge their bets and are a bunch of scaredy cats, but I would rather they just run it once and let it go.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are hilarious. i'd bet if i was standing behind you at a game you were playing and i offered to your table my opinion about what rules your table should play under. you'd be quick to tell me that i'm not in the game and it's not my money on the table, if i'm not going to sit down and play then i'd better keep my useless opinions to myself.

which is exactly what you're doing. from outside the game you're telling the players how you think they should play so that the game can be more interesting to you.

amazing!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I love how you're all sarcastic and mocking despite being totally illogical.

Sitting in your living room saying what you hope happens is not the same as "telling the players what they should do." This is the televised poker forum. We talk about what we like and don't like on televised poker shows here. Everyone, apparently with the possible exception of you, wants the game to be interesting. That's the whole [censored] point of watching the show.