View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 02:15 PM

Default Re: How Do I Get \"Credit\" For All Our Monthly Charges?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think his reasoning is that this will establish a record of good payment. The CC gets billed for $60k by google then payed every month.

I don't know enough about credit to judge if he is correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotcha, then I suggest he go to his bank where all this cash flow originates. He should be able to get a business/personal line of credit from them for a pretty large portion of the $60k. After that credit card offers will begin flowing in to him again. This all assumes that he makes a great deal more than he spends, then again if he does why does he need credit cards???

Jimbo

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont "need" credit cards. I simply want to *use* the fact that we're putting 60k/month on credit cards (debit cards now) whether we want to or not for the business, and I thought that a level of spending (and constant repaying) at that level would enhance our credit score. Having good credit would of course be good for lots of reasons, such as buying a house... etc.

Based on what some OP's are saying, though... I'm beginning to wonder if my underlying assumption (that putting 60k+ per month on a card and consistently paying it off every month would lead to a nice increase in credit score) may not be correct?