View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 05:21 PM

Default Re: ***SSSH Official NC/LC Thread September***

[ QUOTE ]
Lately ive been pretty depressed. A lot of it has to do with the feeling that I cant beat 5/10. I dont feel like I have leaks that I can plug and become a winner either, I feel like I just lack the talent to beat that level. It feels pretty awful considering how many awful players I see there on a daily basis.

Its not just poker either. My life in general is pretty terrible but I dont really feel the need to discuss that.

[/ QUOTE ]

this may or may not help. But try two tabling and focus very very very hard on table and seat selection. Make sure you are always to the left of the really bad LAGs and LPs that are donating, and always to the right of the TAGs that want to iso raise those players.

if the table turns bad, or your seat is no longer good just get up. If a better seat opens up at the table don't wait out your last couple of hands before the blinds, just move and take it. in the long run those two hands probably won't matter. but having great position on a guy that is going to spew BBs is worth a lot.

I know I could not beat 5/10 to save my life last spring, but I got better, and then combined that with better game and seat selection, and now its cake.

hope that might help some.

gl with everything else.