Thread: GrannyMae Post
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 05:28 PM

Default Re: GrannyMae Post

[ QUOTE ]
I gave pittm a 1 day temp ban

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks. though i could care less about the bannings, just the removal of the nastyass comments.

most of you know how 'emotional' i can get on an issue. however, since i have posted at 2p2 (pre-1992 actually), abuse of this type has never, EVER been tolerated. i was ready to turn in my green if this post was allowed to stand as is, because i did not want to be associated with a place that would allow personal attacks to that degree (sorry Dids, i'm staying)

i still have some lingering thoughts tho. first, if this is par for the course in BBV (as i assume it is as it was moved by a mod without cleaning up the attack), then all i can say is that BBV is out of control and makes the old OOT look tame.

second, i appreciate this thread being taken out of comission as it was simply a bashing oppty. for PITTM and his minion brazillo. however, it is a legit question that i'd like to repost. where should this be done? remember, it does no good to post the question in a forum that is not read by people who played, and some that cashed, in the wsop.

thanks to most for renewing my confidence in this place. the fact that it stayed up for 12 hours was not making me feel too good.