View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 01:30 AM

Default Re: Have I become too weak-passive/tight?

[ QUOTE ]
first hand id fold preflop, and if i didnt i would raise the flop

as played i raise the river. Id agree your playing this too passive and missing a value bet

second hand, there is no way im value betting the river. A bet here would be a bluff. Also i would raise the flop for sure and probably raise preflop.

third hand i probably fold, but it is read dependent. U have the three highest flush cards. I dont know what your opponent is doing calling your checkraise. im guessing he has filled on the river. your getting around 3.5 to 1 to call however.

These stakes are pretty low and it is hard to know what your opponents are at because they don't really know themselves alot of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I would raise the river in the first hand.

In the second hand you may have missed OP rivered the 2nd nuts, he can definitely get some value here. If you get c/r it is almost always by the nuts.

I don't know about the last hand, against a lot of opponents I would grudgingly fold. I think betting is better than check calling here: you may get looked up by a small flush but that hand will never bet the river, and it is hard for him to be bluffing.