View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 04:30 PM

Default Re: Vick Pleads Guilty

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Somehow, I don't think Michael Vick's going to have to worry about being somebody's bitch. That's for skinny white guys. Vick's pretty cut for a QB and I think he's more than capable of defending himself.

BTW, does anyone else think this is way overkill? When I first heard about this, I would have that a year-long suspension from the NFL would be too much. Now he's actually going to serve over a year in prison? This is ridiculous.

At the very least, we better not see any crazy "lifetime ban" stuff from the NFL. Maybe seeing Vick play one year in the CFL or the Arena League would be fun, but after that, they should just let him come back. I'd love to see him play for the Jets some day.

[/ QUOTE ]
He is the epitome of the ghetto scumbag [censored] that the post-Tagliabue NFL wants to get rid of. They are sick of the rich kids thinking they can do whatever they want. What he did is disgusting and he deserves jail time for it and I have no qualms with a lifetime ban. Do a search for pictures of dogs that have been used for dog fighting and then ask yourself again if what he did was that bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's pretty gruesome, but then again, they're just dogs, not people. Some people want to put this on a holocaust level.