View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 03:35 AM

Default Re: $2/4 Stud/8 (HORSE) Hand for Comment

[ QUOTE ]
OK, this was sort of my thinking, I think. I only called the three-bet on fifth. After raising third and jamming fifth, I think that my opponent might reasonably conclude that the Deuce must have paired me. Really, I don't think there's any other way to interpret my action, is there? When my opponent checks sixth street, it must be because he fears my presumed trips, right? If he's worried about my trips, well, they must be good, right? Is this really way off?

[/ QUOTE ]

(My fault about saying to check/fold 7'th IP, I suck at reading HH's...but anyway...)

You are showing 3522 and have put multiple bets in vs. open queens on every possible street so far. Personally, I would put in another raise on sixth, and most likely, if he knew it was H/L [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img], he would, too. But if he check/calls, it's far more likely that he's worried about a made low with a wheel draw, the wheel, or a boat, rather than not having the hand he's put about 67 bets "representing" since fourth.

edit: fixed a dumb comment that illustrates why you shouldn't post analysis at 4 AM