View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 08:38 AM

Default Re: Heroes Bitching Thread, 10/8/2007

Few points in this thread

Someone placing Peter in that bin with the necklace is 100% on purpose Unless we are to believe he blew up in space and his wallet was shoved up his crack and didn't burn in a Nuke fire.

I guess peter now has all the powers that Sylar had plus what ever he knew? Yea he wins.

Sylar is still in an illusion.

You think Peter and Nathans mom banged Mr Sulu and out popped Hiro? Alternatively what ever this mystery killer is will be the off spring of there's? It makes sense since it was a picture of them ripped in half .

Claire may be a descendant of Kensei of some kind but we already know Nath and the Britney Spears fire thrower is her mom. Whats messed up here is that its been implied that Hiro is a descendant of Kensei as well.

Peters logic for not opening the box is lame "What if I am evil" then you'd opent he box and kill and be happy. If you are evil and don't open the box your gonna wind up kill'n anyway (thats how super hero evil works LDO)

Claire's dad deff. has a power that he suppresses fully , my guess is super human strength of some kind.

The flying kid - said the man with Horned rimmed glasses, aka the dude with the Midas touch , not Claire's dad.

The fact that Hiro is already messing with the Kensei story should have caused some sort of future paradox. It hasn't,fine . So the unopened sword isn't out of the Q.

The problem with this show for us around here is we are a bunch of logical,sci fi nits. Though I can just "Accept" somethings it is becoming harder since the show it self tries to be very realistic.