View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game
I'm a cardrunners member and always analyze my sessions in Poker Tracker. I've been reading and posting in the strategy forums on pokertips.org a lot, sadly didn't really get involved here yet.

2. Your poker goals.
I want to play 3/6 NL regularily and be a winner there

3. Your current stakes and past earnings
I currently play NL 100 and NL 200, have "made" around 50k so far but a huge chunk of it came from winning the bad beat jackpot :P (28k). I'm a huuuuuuuge bankroll nit

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.
Sadly not too many but I'm trying to change this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

5. A little about yourself. If you're capable and willing to run the site and videos include that in your reply.
I'm 21 years old and a student in the University of Heidelberg. Like many others I used to play RTS games before starting poker, latest one being command and conquer, where I was in the top 5 world wide. I'm a pretty competitive person. I would be fine with doing videos at my current stakes, I don't think I'd be of help when it comes to coding though.

Also to add, please state how many hours you have played in the last 5 months and earnings in that time.
[b] I play ~2-3 hours a day now and make somewhere between 3-5k each month.