View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Which of these known female poker players could beat 4-8 NL online

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
to just come out a moderate winner at the 3/6 and 5/10 is not a demanding task.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, what do you play?

It's kinda hilarious to read the non-strat forums full of busto retards acting like all you have to do is raise and bet good hands to win at 5/10. You won't even win at 2/4 with that strategy (you can break even, but that's it).

Is beating 5/10 NL up there with rocket science and brain surgery? I mean, it takes a similar amount of effort and study as well as above average intelligence, so tbh, yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree 100% with what you are saying about breaking even with a straight forward aproach.......against 5 tough players at a 5/10 6 max.

but i also said that with a proper bank roll, no tilt issues and decent game selection.......5/10 can easily be beat with a straight forward aproach. now what you call a straight forward aproach vs. my opinion might be different. my idea of a straight forward aproach is stats like a 20/14. if anyone hasnt learned to make a go of those stats, then they really are behind the times.

i certainly dont mean a 12/8 is going to get it done. times have changed for sure.

but from what i mentioned, i dont think my stated aproach requires some sort of above average intelligence. it might require a speacial talent like patience or not going on tilt, but definately not above average intelligence requirements.

we are talking about beating the game right? if that means running at 2bb/100.......that is beating the game, is it not?