View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 01:37 PM

Default Re: God helped Jerry Yang win WSOP!

[ QUOTE ]
People have personal relationships with God...Even Eastern religions describe a third eye...How do we know there isn't a Christian version of the third eye. The bible probably describes it by another name...Maybe (emphasis on maybe) some Christian people have more fully developed third eyes than others...This could be a gift...the way some people have a facility for languages, or math, or the arts, or writing, or science. Why is it some people take to religion like a duck to water while others don't. Why is it some people can master math while others struggle continuously?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what this is in reference to, but it seems to be a distraction. Could you maybe clear up a little bit how you can tell by looking at something that it is a result of God's blessing (or at least LIKELY to be a result of God's blessing) but at the very same time you cannot look at something and decide it is likely to be a result of God's cursing? They seem to be two sides of the same coin. If the WSOP was God blessing Jerry, then surely the WSOP was God cursing me. I like that explanation better than "I suck at poker" anyhow.