View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 12:26 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
Literally all of my programs work just fine EXCEPT holdem manager and Poker EV.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try reinstalling the .net 2.0 framework - you can find the link on www.holdemmanager.net . That's the only thing I can think of that is common between HM and pokerEV.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you plan on making deals with pokerrooms so that customers get a free license if they sign up with those pokerrooms?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am looking into this

[ QUOTE ]
Is this going to be better than pokertracker? Should I buy pokertracker now or wait till this comes out then buy that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try the current beta - there is still a lot to do but it will give you a good idea.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if this is possible in the current software but I would like the option to see the all the hands between a specific Hero vs a specific Villain.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is coming - there will be a 5th filter tab named "vs Player". You could do it in pgadmin with a query but for most people just wait a little longer and you'll have it.

[ QUOTE ]
This is going to equip an army of HUD-bots to the teeth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really believe that good thinking players trying to step up their game will be the ones that get the most benefit from HM. Initially, with the new info available there will be a huge benefit to anyone with the stats but once many people have access to the stats it will once again be the good thinking players that use them in the most +$ev way.

rvg